Rottler H85A CNC Automatic Vertical Honing Machine offers true, constant and accurate crosshatch angle the entire length of the bore with machine feeding stones to specified load during honing process and withdrawing stones before stopping. Rottler understands surface finish is critical and it can be hard to replicate consistently block after block. The Rottler H85A accomplishes this with extreme reliability and can pay for itself in less than 5 years! *
- Rottler Plateau Mode loads to proper stone pressure before starting rotation and counts down number of strokes.
- Diamonds and CBN stones save money with built-in Crash Protection that prevents tearing up hone heads, stone holders and diamond/CBN abrasives.
- Modern CNC Windows based software with online capabilities.
- Save time maintaining coolant with superior filtration and roll out coolant tank.
* Pay back the cost of the machine in less than 5 years compared to traditional machines using stones and oil. Calculated considering labor saving (using Rottler CNC) and consumable savings (using diamond stones and water based coolant).