Rottler Exclusive Touch Screen Programming
The conveniently located control pendent centralizes the machine controls. Only the buttons and interactive menus required for a particular machine operation are displayed. Machine operations can easily be done manually or automatically, with the ability to store programs in memory. Digital readout allows the operator to accurately monitor position at all times. Control operates in metric and inch systems.
Fully Programmable Cycles
Conversational 3 axis CNC control, PC based with Windows Operating System.
Dimensions and Control through Touch Screen:
- Program Bore Centers, Exact Depth, Speed, Feed, etc.
- Machines complete bank or main line in Automatic Cycle.
- Lower Offset Boring allows lower sleeve repair in Automatic Cycle.
- Circular Interpolate Counterbores for Radius Undercut or Wide Counterbores.
- Surfacing/Milling – Multiple Pass – program for Rough Cut and Finish Cut for superior surface finish.
- Line Boring – program the bearing bores and length of each bore and the machine automatically moves from bore to bore, completing the line unattended.
- Face Main Line Thrust Faces square to centerline of Crankshaft using Rottler Circular Interpolation software.